Founded in 1963
The company initially specialized in wood products for cheese manufacturers (e.g. shelving, packaging).
In the 1970s
AVRILLON moved towards producing specialized machinery in stainless steel with its first investment in computer-aided design (CAD) and the opening of a design department.
The company combined stainless steel machinery with automation to become a leading player in the automation of repetitive tasks for cheese manufacturers.
The company diversified to provide solutions to the surface treatment industry, in particular for anodizing aluminium.
We provide specialized machinery for mechanization and robotization to cheese manufacturers and for surface treatment.
We also offer a range of standard equipment for cheese manufacturers.
Our areas of operation start with cheese demoulding and stop at packaging.
Between these two stages, we can supply machinery or complete production lines that enable you to:
- Stack/unstack, transport, turn and generally handle cheese racks, stacks, pallets, storage racks, draining mats, baskets, bottom plates, aging boards etc.
- Condition cheeses, demould, turn, detach them, wash, salt/brine, cover with plastic wrap, scrub etc.
- Clean equipment: single or stacked cheese racks, pallets, palbox containers, aging boards.
- Make workstations more ergonomic.
From initial study to deployment of your installation, the AVRILLON team gives you the benefit of its experience to best meet your needs and improve productivity.
- We can automate and/or robotize the processes of part assembly/disassembly.
- Our solutions cover the areas of automated production lines, the integration of vision-guided robots, mechanized parts assembly, material handling (automated or manual hoists), heating chambers, and washers.
Values & Organization
We continuously innovate to address
makes it agile and adaptible,
and entirely at your service
Equipment installations need to satisfy our clients,
whatever the challenges we face
- Design department that uses SOLDWORKS for design and COSMOSWORKS for size calculations.
- Automation, programming and wiring carried out by a multidisciplinary team which specializes in using SCHNEIDER and SIEMENS automation systems.
- Machining of parts in our machine shop equipped with a machining center, CNC lathes, cutting, bending and punching equipment etc.
- Mounting of sub-assemblies and overall assembly by our team of welder-assemblers. Reading of plans with E-DRAWING PRO.
- TIG or MIG welding, sanding and passivation done internally.
- Design machinery adapted to meet YOUR needs with the aim of building long-term, trusting partnerships with our clients.
- Control each step of the production of your machinery in-house to be better able to respond if your system needs to evolve.
Some of our clients
- CAL DE BLAMONT
- COOP. DE MOUTIERS
- COOP. DE THONES
- CREMO (SUISSE)
- EMMI (SUISSE)
- FROMAGERIE BOUCHET
- FROMAGERIE JACQUES DELIN
- FROMAGERIE GUILLOTEAU
- FROMAGERIE HENRI HUTIN
- FROMAGERIE MILLERET
- FRUITIERE DE DOMESSIN
- LA COMPAGNIE DES FROMAGES ET RICHEMONTS
- LES FROMAGERIES OCCITANES
- MAITRES LAITIERS DU COTENTIN
- TRIBALLAT NOYAL